21st Century Learning
With our eye on the future and a goal of enriching our student's knowledge of 21st century tools, the school provides the following:
- Our technical support team organizes and provides instructional training for teachers and students that will ensure our continued digital growth as a faculty and student body.
- Saint Elizabeth Students in grades 2 through 6 each have a Chromebook. This provides teachers with an additional avenue for presentation and extension activities that tie to curriculum objectives.
- Students in 1st grade use Kindles and Ipads to support instruction.
- Our Wonderlab provides students with coding experiences using robotics.
- We have two 3D printers on campus. This year we are working with 6th grade students to form a group of student-led learning opportunities in grades 4 and 5.